medi-esthe official store
Soothing Cleansing Milk (Cucumber + Pro-vitamin B5)
Brand New | Authentic
Volume: 1000ml (Cucumber + Pro-vitamin B5)
Skin Type: All
- Soothing formula
- Light & non-oily
- Calming & Deep moisturizing
- Thoroughly remove excess oil, makeup and impurities
- Pro-vitamin of B5
- Used often in skin care as emollient and moisturizer
- Humectant - due to ability to attract and hold moisturizer. Infuses water in the cells, retain moisture deep within the skin tissues
- Readily absorbed by the skin, penetrating deep into the lower layers.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
What does cucumber do?
- skin softening & smoothing extract
- anti-inflammatory qualities (include sun burns)
- can repair dry and damaged skin
- increase moisturizing effect on skin
- skin feel clean, fresh and moisturized
- pH-value is identical with the human skin
How to use Milk Cleanser the Right Way?
Biggest mistake many users made when using cleansing milk is to start by rinsing face with water.
Most makeup and sunblock in the market these days are waterproof and hence consists of high level of oil-soluble particles, minerals and oils, which make them hard to get off. Cleansing milk contains oil and moisturizing agents that can effectively lift off foundation and mascara but are low on surfactant, so it is not necessary to use water to emulsify them. Water only cause a barrier between makeup on the face and the cleansing action of the cleansing milk itself. Best practice would be to apply cleansing milk on dry face, light massage, and wipe off with cotton squares. For better gliding, wet fingertips with water and continue massage. That will take off most of the makeup.
Step 1: Apply the cleansing milk to dry (not wet) skin and massage it with fingertips.
Step 2: Wet your fingertips with water and continue massaging the product.
Step 3: Wipe off with cotton pads. This will remove most makeup but now you need to take 2nd step of cleansing ...
Step 4: Clean your skin. Even if you weren't wearing makeup, you STILL need to remove the cleanser residue. You need to use a cleansing gel or foam.